IMPORTANT RE-OPENING INFORMATION
We have refitted our barbershop to adhere to social distancing guidelines issued by the Government and our local authority where we will be implementing safety measures for our staff and customers.
Please read as follows:
- All bookings by appointments only.
- No waiting area. Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- Sanitise on your arrival.
- We have temperature screening in place.
- We recommend you bring your own facemask and gloves, however, we will have some for sale if needed
- Our stations are 6ft apart and only 2 stylists will be working along with cleaners who will ensure a thoroughly sanitised area. We have 4 working stations and we will rotate stations accordingly.
- All hair will be washed* beforehand and dried with a single-use towel.
- We will continue to accept all forms of payment but suggest contactless payment or advance pay when booking online. Please bring exact amount if paying in cash.
- We recommend products are purchased from our booking system and paid for online and collected upon arrival.
- Kids cuts - only one adult to accompany a child in the salon. No other persons permitted.
*We can wash kids hair or if the parent wishes, to wash their kid's hair before arrival.
We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on government policy and new research to protect the safety of all our staff and customers.
Barry, Beggs and all the staff and students.