|Next Dates||22nd September 2020|
|Days||Tue & Thurs|
|Times||6pm – 9pm|
(includes the cost of professional equipment provided)
|VTCT Exam Fees||€120|
Participants in the Introduction to Barbering Course will work towards a VTCT certified Level 2 qualification.
Our Introductory course does not require any previous experience or qualifications. People of all ages and from all over the country with a wide variety of backgrounds are eligible to take the course. We welcome anyone with a passion for barbering. Our course could be the stepping stone to a lucrative career in the industry.
Terms & Conditions
Please note – Your place is only secured when a deposit or full amount is paid.
The following is a list of guidelines we require all students to adhere to in order to promote a professional environment in which everyone is given the best opportunity to advance. We require all participants to behave appropriately towards their colleagues and clients.
- Our Part-Time Barbering Course starts at 6.00pm and 9.00pm Tuesday and Thursday Evenings. Punctuality is vital to get the most from each session.
- The dress code is all black. A Signature Hair top will also be provided for each student.
- Students are expected to have good personal hygiene and a professional appearance.
- Students will be learning in a working salon which must be kept clean at all times. This is a key responsibility in any salon.
- For insurance purposes, any customer complaints must be dealt with appropriately, including a record of the nature of the complaint and details of all involved, then signed by the student.
- Any equipment provided which is left in the school is at the student’s own risk.
- Students under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be immediately expelled without any refund.
- Disruptive behaviour that interferes with the smooth running of the classes will also result in expulsion without a refund. This includes harassment or bullying of any kind as decided by teachers or management.
- Confrontational or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated and will also result in expulsion without refund.
- Signature Hair advertises for models but students must also be prepared to source their own models as required.
Note: Deposits and fees paid are non-refundable.
Please note – There is a minimum person entry requirement. We require a minimum of 5 students per course. If we don’t meet this, all students will be refunded accordingly or the students have the choice to defer to the next available date.