Full Time Level 2 Barber Course €2,500 (€500 Deposit below)Regular price €500,00
Telephone Enquiries : 083 026 6953
|Next Date||21st September 2021||Dundalk|
|Days||Monday to Thursday||10am to 4pm|
|Duration||6 weeks||24 Sessions *|
|Cost||€2,500 (Deposit €500)||Includes your equipment|
What’s on our course?
- Haircutting techniques
- Use of scissors and thinning scissors
- Use of razor (clippers) and attachments (blades)
- Appropriate Health and Safety
- Correct Shampooing technique
- Customer Service and Client Consultation
- Blending and Finishing
- Styling hair
- Beard Trimming
- Covid-19 Safety
Participants in the Introduction to Barbering Course will work towards a Signature Hair Diploma in Barbering.
Our Introductory course does not require any previous experience or qualifications. People of all ages and from all over the country with a wide variety of backgrounds are eligible to take the course. We welcome anyone with a passion for barbering. Our course could be the stepping stone to a lucrative career in the industry.
Terms & Conditions
Please note – Your place is only secured when a deposit or full amount is paid.
The following is a list of guidelines we require all students to adhere to in order to promote a professional environment in which everyone is given the best opportunity to advance. We require all participants to behave appropriately towards their colleagues and clients.
- Our Full-Time Barbering Course starts at 10.00 am and ends at 4.00 pm Monday – Thursday inclusive.
- The dress code is all black.
- Students are expected to have good personal hygiene and a professional appearance.
- Students will be learning in a working salon which must be kept clean at all times. This is a key responsibility in any salon.
- For insurance purposes, any customer complaints must be dealt with appropriately, including a record of the nature of the complaint and details of all involved, then signed by the student.
- Any equipment provided which is left in the school is at the student’s own risk.
- Students under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be immediately expelled without any refund.
- Disruptive behaviour that interferes with the smooth running of the classes will also result in expulsion without a refund. This includes harassment or bullying of any kind as decided by teachers or management.
- Confrontational or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated and will also result in expulsion without refund.
- Signature Hair advertises for models but students must also be prepared to source their own models as required.
- If a student fails to finish the course for whatever reason, and wishes to restart at a time outside the course times, the student is liable for a fee to cover the tutors time of €50 per hour.
Note: Deposits and fees paid are non-refundable.
Please note – There is minimum person entry requirement. We require a minimum of 5 students per course. If we don’t meet this, all students will be refunded accordingly or the students have the choice to defer to next available date.
If any restrictions or for any reason beyond our control happen prior to start of any course, the course will be moved to a different date of commencement with the offer of a refund or deferral to later date.
If the course has started, there will be a later date of restart which is the only option available at that point to students.